The TURN mission
is to prevent addiction to tobacco and save lives from avoidable illnesses, disabilities
and deaths caused by tobacco use. The program goals aim to:
Join us in crushing tobacco’s appeal in San Bernardino County!
- Reduce the sources where youth can obtain tobacco products,
- Decrease exposure to secondhand smoke,
- Counteract the influence of tobacco advertising, and
- Promote ways to help people quit tobacco use.
351 North Mountain View Avenue, Second Floor,
San Bernardino CA 92415
funded by the State Department of Public Health Contract #07-36
We Can Be of Help
Reduction Now provides the following services for San Bernardino County residents:
- Quitting tobacco use
- Secondhand smoke information and laws
- Youth and tobacco information
- Smoking complaints
- Volunteer opportunities
is the number one preventable cause of death in the nation. San Bernardino County’s
tobacco use prevalence is higher than the state average. Reducing cigarette consumption
increases the health of a community.